I can not believe that nobody, just nobody has noticed that in the broadcaster's teletext Telenorba there in plain view in the main menu, among other information, the mnemonic "TELEINCONTRI page. 570" also viewed on the website .
I can not believe that anyone, derives its no one has noticed that, on page. 581, is a title "STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO MINORS" with more and more explicit advertising of bids for paid sex, for every taste and inclination.
escapes none - I believe - that such securities are like honey to bees (children and adolescents note), as well as an objective fact that for any teletext broadcaster is viewable regardless of hours of so-called band "protected" to minors. Of course, all seasoned with additional charges are the infamous numbers 899, 166, etc. [which block will start from October 1 pv]
touches me so, - ob twisted neck - to play the part of the "scourge of easy virtue ", or condemnation of bigoted / moralistic or, if you like, the unnecessary venting of a concerned parent .... ..... do vobis education and training of future generations can not only be the responsibility parents ....
What happened to "The Code on TV and children?
The aforementioned broadcaster has signed the agreement?
Mah! I wonder if the Commissioner for Children and Adolescents or any member of CO.RE.COM di Puglia will have the goodness to intervene, provided that the breach of the code above. I confess, I doubt that some dall'assordante silence that has arisen around Telenorba gravity, but will it be? boh! Otherwise, I strew ashes on their heads and, above all, I lay my look at some of Telenorba tg. I think that is sufficient as an expiation, or am I wrong? ***
Albert Einstein: "I know only one race, the human
cheyenne
0 comments:
Post a Comment