Sunday, December 12, 2010
Can I Eat Grapefruit While Taking Coversyl
One night many years ago, and for accuracy just after the transition from the Lira to the euro, I dreamed of going on a trip on a cruise in the Mediterranean, one of those where one day you stop in Tunis, another in Ankara, and another in Croatia. In each port the ship cha touched my dreams, I "touched" also going to change the euro, which I carried in my pocket. In Croatia, I changed the euro in Kuna, Tunisia Dinars in and listen, listen, in Turkey Lira (exactly "New Turkish Lira"), a word from the suggestions already nostalgic at the time. The year was 2002. Sure, they were all different national currencies and the exchange rate against the euro, but has consistently impressed me in my dream. In all countries where I changed my mighty euro, the real-European constatai never believe the difference in the purchasing power of all euro coins encountered. In Croatia, Turkey and Tunisia, as in all other countries, I could buy four times what I could buy with ten euro in Italy, my home. The cruise of the dream is gradually transformed into a nightmare, not only because I realized that the euro was convenient to all but the members of the European Union, Italian in the lead, but because I feared something more terrible than to return to Italy, after a week of travel in splendid cruise, my salary was not worth anything, reduced to begging for road. In 2010, the nightmare has almost become reality. They know something that everyone should have more to do with foreign imports in the same competition with Italian products, which, in the absence of national boundaries and defensive duties thanks to the Schengen Treaty, due to the famous technique of criminal dumping always see lower than the value of their products compared to foreign ones. Who can ever explain how evil hell we managed to do so, for example, that Turkish farmers, to sell their almonds to ten euro per quintal enrichment in their country as a result of their purchasing power and in the meantime It lowers the price of ours in Italy in a a farmer does not cover even more the production costs? This is not just a nightmare "ten €" well thought out ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment