What is a flag that Italy no longer has a boundary that defines and defends it? PART II THE SECRET OF BOSSI
vilipemdio In response to the question about the flag in this blog post by me ( http://italianiliberiblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/che-serve-una-bandiera-se-litalia-non.html ), January 12, 2010 I received the following e-mail by the Carabinieri, who turn to the readers of our blog and ItalianiLiberi:
"Dear Mr. Fox, thank you for contacting us
Unfortunately, we are sorry not to meet your request as this is beyond the scope of this service, the legal advice. In addition to the legal definitions of specific cases are remanded to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court.
Sincerely,
Public Relations Office, the General Command of the Carabinieri
Square Bligny, 2 - 00197 Rome
Telephone and Videophone
06.8098.2935 Fax 06.8098.2934 SMS 06.8073.679
carabinieri@carabinieri.it
www.carabinieri.i "
I decided then, the question of interpretation of who can be the" exclusive "and competent judicial authority" to ask the same question to our President Giorgio Napolitano, sent on 16 January to website of the Presidency of the Republic (SECRETARIAT GENERAL PRESIDENCY OF THE REPUBLIC) the following question, similar to that already given to the police:
"In relation to art. 292 on" insulting the flag, I would like to know if the European Union flag is to be considered: "[...] emblem the State. "I think the unclear definition next to this quote in the same article of law, namely that:" For the purposes of criminal law is meant to flag the official flag of the State and any other flag bearing the national colors. " I was wondering if instead the European flag is not considered "foreign flag," in which the contempt to the European flag would fall under the crime of crime of aggression against the flag of a foreign state, whose punishment, however, imprisonment from six months to three years has been replaced in 2006 by a fine of € 100 to € 1,000. I remember that in the "Lisbon Treaty" - which I read - recently ratified by the States of the European Union (at the end of 2008, if I remember correctly), due to a controversy inside the European Union itself, were not mentioned more and no flag or anthem ("Ode to Joy" by Beethoven) in Europe. The European flag is prescribed only that we should exhibit during the festivities dedicated to the European Union, and only then. It also adds the question very curious that in the union European Union, especially France and Germany, the flag in question is almost never shown on state buildings (schools, government buildings, municipalities, etc ...), as is routinely done in Italy. Because, you know that? Finally, if a common citizen, himself the owner of a flag (so the flag would not even state-owned Italian), the "offended" in any way, it would be considered a crime?
year, 2011, the celebrations of the Italian flag, I would like to know the actual value placed on our flag, as opposed to a flag, that of Europe, we do not understand why it is in no way be compared, especially from the legal point of view, our own, for which thousands of young people have died instead of crying at the end of their life only, "Long live Italy". It is clear that no one will ever die shouting "Long live the European Union" ... Mr. President. The Carabinieri Corps has failed to respond, sending the General Command of the faithful over the centuries to the "exclusive jurisdiction of the court." I hope that at least You, our President of the Republic, may help to clarify this controversial point regulation.
A big thank you from now on. Signed "
We look forward to answer, which we hope soon turn to the readers. It 'clear that a lack of response by the Secretariat of the Republic Presidenzza, as paradoxical and disturbing equivarrebe itself to a "response". But we are confident, of course.
0 comments:
Post a Comment