What is a flag that Italy no longer has a boundary that defines and defends it?
This morning, after reading the following editorial ( http://www.ansa.it/web/notizie/postit/italiacentocinquanta/2010/11/05/visualizza_new.html_1643996563.html ), I addressed the following application to the site of the Carabinieri:
"In relation to art. 292 on" insulting the flag, I would like to know if the European Union flag is to be considered: "[...] an emblem of the State." I think the unclear definition Next to this quote in the same article of law, namely that: "For the purposes of criminal law for the flag means the official national flag of the State and any other flag bearing the national colors. "I was wondering if instead the European flag is not considered" foreign flag, "in which the contempt to the European flag would fall under the offense of the crime of aggression against the flag of a foreign State, whose punishment, however, to imprisonment from six months to three years has been replaced in 2006 by a fine of € 100 to € 1,000. I want to remember that in the "Lisbon Treaty" - which I read - of recently ratified by EU member states, due to a controversy inside the European Union itself, were never mentioned in either the flag or anthem ("Ode to Joy" Beethoven's) in Europe. It also adds the question very curious that in the European Union, especially France and Germany, the flag in question is almost never shown on state buildings (schools, government buildings, municipalities, etc ...), as is routinely done in Italy. Because, you know that? Even in the movies and TV series on police recently built in the rooms of the barracks, the place of the shooting, there's always the Italian flag together with the European Union, today. Finally, if a common citizen, himself the owner of a flag (so the flag would not even state-owned Italian), the "offended" in any way, it would be considered a crime?
year, 2011, the celebrations of the Italian flag, I would like to know the actual value placed on our flag, as opposed to a flag, that of Europe, we do not understand why it is in no way be compared, especially from the point of Legally, our own, but for which thousands of young people have died crying at the end of their life only, "Long live Italy". It is clear that no one will ever die shouting "Long live the European Union" ... I hope that at least the Carabinieri will help to clarify this controversial point regulation.
A big thank you as of now. Signed. "
I look forward to answer, but also for clarification, if possible, by some readers more knowledgeable than me. My guess is that the constant presence of the flag along with the Italian one is considered" treason " , and thus "insulting", falling so in the crime under Article 292 of the Act of 2006. But if it does not, in other words, the ubiquity of the flag is not our turn to the expression of a contradiction in terms including legislative (and ultimately "contempt"), the celebrations planned for our national flag would be regarded as just another cruel mockery of our leaders?
0 comments:
Post a Comment